Document and email management
With ever-increasing cyber security threats, compliance and governance requirements and numerous formats for content and information sharing, a best practice-led approach to document and email management sits at the heart of a digital work environment.
iManage is a best-in-class document and email management system, with over 1 million active users across professional services firms and corporate organisations worldwide. Over 78% of the Global 100 law firms and 37% of the Fortune 100 use iManage.
Key benefits include:
- Secure, streamlined, collaborative and modern work environment, allowing professionals to manage information productively and securely.
- Single, central repository of custom folders for all matter-related information.
- Functionally rich, providing powerful search, version control, seamless integration with Microsoft Office and Teams and co-authoring capabilities - all underpinned by high security standards across the platform.
- Designed based on mobile-first principles, users can work from anywhere, at any time and from any device in today’s remote and hybrid working environment, enjoying the same user experience.
- Available on-premises and in the cloud
Please contact Ascertus to discuss your document and email management requirements, to see a live demonstration where you can ask questions and to better understand costs.
What our clients have to say
We don't expect you just to take our word for it. Our clients span a wide range of industries and sectors, in lots of different countries. See how Ascertus has helped them.
Implementation of iManage Cloud has been painless. Ascertus and our IT service provider worked collaboratively to deliver the solution to the firm. Our involvement was only in the initial design stages to decide things like policies for file naming and matter workspaces in the application. It could not have gone smoother.
Aoife Cullen, Office Manager
Ascertus continue to impress us with their knowledge and professionalism. Their deep understanding of the iManage suite allows them to efficiently resolve the complex issues that we escalate to them allowing us to focus on delivering benefits to our firm.
Steve Dalgleish, Applications Manager
SHEPHERD & WEDDERBURN
Ascertus displayed great eagerness to understand our requirements and suggest approaches that would solve our problems. Executives from the CEO downwards were involved in discussions with us, which gave us a good insight into the company's cultural attitude towards the delivery of support services. We believe we will be "an important" customer for the company. This is our number one KPI.
Jurian Hermeler, ICT Director
Ascertus displayed great eagerness to understand our requirements and suggest approaches that would solve our problems. Executives from the CEO downwards were involved in discussions with us, which gave us a good insight into the company’s cultural attitude towards the delivery of support services.
Nikolaj Clausen, Chief Technology Officer
It’s clear to us that the Ascertus team has sound knowledge of iManage Cloud. They are working with us patiently and systematically to meet our system requirements. Their approach to working is very straightforward and professional – with a lot of emphasis on attention to detail.