The Marketing manager will cover the full marketing life-cycle with the support of the Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the full life cycle of marketing processes, plan and execute successful campaigns and events, manage budgets, create lead generation strategies, and provide clear marketing analysis with return on investment reports.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in B2B marketing in an SME, as well as experience with our HubSpot CRM system. Any experience within the legal and/or other professional services markets would also be a distinct advantage!
- Provide training and support to our current Marketing Executive
- Development and plan campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic/leads.
- Maintaining and updating databases using HubSpot (CRM) system
- Maintaining the company website via HubSpot and reviewing data analytics
- Undertake market research to understand trends
- Oversee and develop marketing content including written, images and video.
- Ensuring all Marketing activities are bound within GDPR, PECR and company compliance
- Streamlining efficiencies within the Sales team to run campaigns and generate business leads
- Planning, organising and attending events (both client and internal)
- Promotional activities; managing, organising and running all campaigns (e-marketing, telemarketing, lead generation, GDPR, PECR and Compliance, bouncebacks)
- Graphic design and copy for advertising, exhibition stands, collateral, corporate gifts
- Build relationships with any outside agencies and our partners e.g. PR
Skills and ability
- Strong management skills
- Experience with HubSpot CRM, to maintain and update our website, email marketing and workflows.
- LinkedIn marketing expertise to grow our brand
- Effective lead generation strategies
- Creative writing and proofreading
- Search Engine Optimisation skills desired
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Comprehensive performance analytics of the marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally within SaaS company.
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing desired
- Modules or qualifications in Economics or Business would be beneficial
- Membership to The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) also beneficial but not essential.
We offer a Hybrid working environment at Ascertus. You’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week, and spend the other days in our London or Kent office. You will also be expected to attend some events, mostly in London, although there may be some travel in the UK and Europe on occasion.
Remuneration and Hours
This role will likely be 30-37.5 hours per week over 5 days, with a preference for 2-3 days a week to be in London or our Kent office.
Salary will be based on experience in the region of £40-50,000 (FTE) with some flexibility for a candidate who ticks all the boxes.
Our excellent benefits include
- Private medical
- Private dental health
- Perkbox subscription
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Company Pension
We are proud of our progression opportunities, and always look to provide training and support as needed/desired.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com