Antony Wells will be a guest speaker at the ILTA round table discussion on the topic: how do you get new technology to stick with users in your firm? This is a knowledge exchange session on user migration experiences, successes and failures. Hosted by Dillon Eustace.
- Introduction – Chair Paul Cullen Head of IT, Dillon Eustace
- Guest speaker presentation by Antony Wells – ways to drive user adoption
- Technology adoption challenges:
- Discuss as a group, what works and what does not?
- Perceived value – costs and challenges
- Ways to drive adoption
- What can you build in project planning or roll out in order to aid quick adoption?
- Adapting agile/ design thinking disciplines
Paul Cullen – Head of IT, Dillon Eustace
Antony Wells – Senior Account Manager, Ascertus
33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
Grand Canal Dock
Dublin 2, D02 XK09