The inaugural Ascertus Client Forum, an exclusive event bringing together IT Leaders and Lawyers from corporate legal departments and law firms across EMEA.
You are invited to join us and our partners for an in-depth view of what a seamless and efficient document lifecycle process can look like, bringing together many of the solutions we provide.
Our keynote speaker, Shelton Newsham, from Yorkshire’s Cyber Crime Police Unit, will cover the highly topical subject of how to improve your internal security systems.
A key highlight of the event is the session ‘‘A typical document lifecycle process’. We are doing a live demonstration on how Corporate Legal Departments and Law Firms can efficiently streamline processes for end-to-end matter management – from onboarding new instructions from the business, managing matter workflows, collaborating with internal stakeholders and external counsel through to successful completion. This will be illustrated utilising a variety of technology including iManage, DocsCorp, DocMinder and DocuSign.
The day will be packed full of interactive discussions, with a great opportunity to network and share ideas, plus our technical consultants will be on hand to deal with all of your queries and answer any questions you may have.
• 09:30 am – 10:00 am – Registration and coffee
• 10:00 am – 10:20 am – Welcome & Introduction
by Roy Russell, Ascertus CEO
• 10:20 am – 11:00 am – Keynote
by Shelton Newsham, Yorkshire’s Cyber Crime Police Unit
• 11:00 am – 11:30 am – Launch of ‘Legal 150 – Data Breach Report’
by Tim Hyman, 2Twenty4 Consulting
• 11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Networking Break
• 12:00 pm – 01:00 pm – TED Talks:
– iManage: Driving value from the DMS
by Geoff Hornsby, General Manager
– DocsCorp: Managing the inevitable: how to minimise the impact of a data breach
by Ben Mitchell, VP Global Commercial Operations
– Q&A with Shelton Newsham and Tim Hyman
• 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm – Journey to the iManage Cloud
• 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm – Lunch
• 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm – ‘A Typical Document Lifecycle Process’ presentation
• 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – TED Talks:
– Bluecar Technologies: Innovation in electronic signature & document management integration by Colin Fowle, CEO
– DMC Canotec: Paper to Digital
by David Newman, Managing Director
– Hubshare: Collaborative working – it’s all about people
by Damian Jeal, Co-Founder
• 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm – Networking Break
• 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm – Journey to the cloud, including TED Talk Five Steps to the Coud
by Prosperoware CEO Keith Lipman
• 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm – Closing remarks
• Drinks Reception