The inaugural Ascertus Client Forum, an exclusive event bringing together IT Leaders and Lawyers from corporate legal departments and law firms across EMEA.
You are invited to join us and our partners for an in-depth view of what a seamless and efficient document lifecycle process can look like, bringing together many of the solutions we provide.
Our keynote speaker Shelton Newsham from Yorkshire’s Cyber Crime Police Unit, will cover the highly topical subject of how to improve your internal security systems.
A key highlight of the event is the session ‘‘A typical document lifecycle process’. We are doing a live demonstration on how Corporate Legal Departments and Law Firms can efficiently streamline processes for end-to-end matter management – from onboarding new instructions from the business, managing matter workflows, collaborating with internal stakeholders and external counsel through to successful completion. This will be illustrated utilising a variety of technology including iManage, DocsCorp, DocMinder, DocuSign and HotDocs.
The day will be packed full of interactive discussions, with a great opportunity to network and share ideas, plus our technical consultants will be on hand to deal with all of your queries and answer any questions you may have.
• 09:30 am – 10:00 am – Registration and coffee
• 10:00 am – 10:20 am – Welcome & Introduction
Roy Russell, Ascertus CEO
• 10:20 am – 11:00 am – Key Note Speaker
Shelton Newsham, Yorkshire’s Cyber Crime Police Unit
• 11:00 am – 11:30 am – Networking Break
• 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – Document Lifecycle Management
• 12:30 pm – 01:00 pm – Journey to the iManage Cloud
• 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch
• 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Group Breakout Sessions
• 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Networking Break
• 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – TED talks & Q&A
• 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Closing Remarks
• 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Drinks Reception