Ascertus is sponsoring the Alternative In-House Technology Summit 2019. Now entering its third year, this is the only event in the UK that is focused on delivering technology strategy to in-house legal teams.
Hosted at The De Vere Beaumont Estate in Windsor, the Summit will take place on 13th & 14th February 2019.
Chaired by Helen Clerkin, COO Legal at Standard Chartered Bank, confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Chris Fowler, General Counsel, BT Technology & Transformation, BT
- Jon Doyle, Chief of Staff – Legal, Barclays
- Paul Peake, Legal Director, StubHub International
Across two days of discussions, attendees will:
- Learn how to successfully implement the most relevant, bespoke technologies for in-house legal teams: you’ve chosen a strategic path – now how do you make it work?
- Get a better understanding of what legal tech products deliver
- Discover first-hand how other corporate legal departments deal with the challenges you face
The event is complimentary to attend for corporate legal teams (two places per team) and includes dinner and overnight accommodation. Over 150 in-house delegates are expected at the event – places are limited. Contact us now to register your interest. The event is always fully booked well in advance.