Join Ascertus at the Oxford Belfry Hotel for the UK’s first Alternative In-House Technology Summit. This event is focused exclusively on how technology and innovation in the legal department can increase business output, drive efficiency and manage risk.
The Summit will provide GCs with the tools they need to work with IT, finance and procurement to put forward the business case for innovation and to secure investment in new technology. The Summit Agenda has been written by GCs, for GCs.
All content will be provided by GCs and Heads of Legal sharing what’s worked, and what hasn’t, through case studies and hosted discussions. The Summit is the first event of its kind in the UK and will discuss the following
- Demonstrate how GCs can make the business case for technology
- Benchmark in-house teams to uncover what others are doing, spending and achieving (and compare by size of team, level of spend, volume of work and industry sector)
- Highlight how to use technology to manage risk versus the risks of not having a technology strategy
- Showcase technology solutions for data protection, corporate registers, spend management and more
- Help in-house leaders to evaluate what technology is out there and how to use it
- Provide case studies on high-performing in-house legal teams and how their GCs have secured budget for innovation
- Advise GCs on how to make the CFO and the CTO your best friend
- Demystify AI, big data, block chain and emerging technologies and their impact on the legal department
Register here early to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited.